Duration: Maternity leave
Pepper.com, the world’s largest shopping community, was founded in 2014. Through international partnerships and conversations, Pepper.com gives smart shoppers around the world a voice to share deals, tips, and ideas, connecting members in 14 countries on 3 continents.
The Pepper.com group is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in Belo Horizonte/Brazil, Guadalajara/Mexico, London /United Kingdom, Lyon/France, and Mumbai/India and runs market-leading platforms such as Dealabs (France), hotukdeals (United Kingdom), mydealz (Germany) and 11 more around the globe. These platforms are currently used by more than 25 million smart shoppers every month and influence 12,000 buying decisions every minute.
We are looking for a well-organized and passionate Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Headquarters in Berlin. You will have the chance to attract and recruit different profiles for our international office. With our business needs in mind, you will work directly with our team leads and help them to make the best decisions within the recruiting process. Your mission is to ensure the best recruiting and onboarding experience.
Your responsibilities would include:
- You partner with hiring managers across our global offices to create and execute hiring strategies in line with our business needs
- Be responsible for the full recruiting process from beginning to end with a focus on performance-based methods and quality
- Source and attract top talent in our industry by developing effective sourcing channels and ensuring our candidate experience is at the top
- You always ensure the best onboarding experience and you conduct feedback talks
- You partner with our relocation and VISA agency and you support them collecting all needed documents
- You attend recruitment events and promote our employer brand
The qualities we are looking for are:
- You are a passionate Talent Acquisition professional with a high degree of empathy
- You have gained 2-3 years of recruiting experience in an international and dynamic working environment
- You hold a Degree in Business Administration, Business Psychology or similar
- You have outstanding interpersonal, negotiating and listening skills and you work and communicate within all levels of the organization to establish trust and motivation
- You have a proven track record of optimizing and implementing diverse recruiting processes
- Your analytical mindset doesn’t conflict with your hands-on-attitude
- You are a strong team player with the ability to prioritize and handle concurrent projects and activities
- You pay high attention to detail, always taking into consideration our company’s long-term goals
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc..
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your motivation letter and your CV.
Please apply online here: https://pepper.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=166&Source=hrjobs